Anal Toy Tips and Tricks
Anal Toys Tips
- There are many different shapes and sizes when it comes to anal toys. These toys are designed to pleasure the anus by putting gentle pressure on the nerve endings within. It is important to start small and work your way up to larger toys.
- Be Fresh
- When playing with anal toys it is important to take a few extra steps. Making sure you are freshly clean is not just for your toy and your partner. Knowing your bum is clean gives you peace of mind and allows you to relax and enjoy the experience more.
- Add Lube
- The anus does not have a natural lubricant like the vagina. This means that lubricant must be used with any kind of anal play. We recommend using a water-based lubricant because they are safe to all types of sex toys.
- Start Small
- Anal play can be exciting, pleasurable, and fun. It is important to start small with shallow penetration before moving on to something larger and deeper. Find out what works best for you! There is a wide range of anal toys out there. Butt plugs, beads, probes, anal vibrators, prostate massagers, and more are all at your disposal
- Safety First
- Whether using anal beads or anal plugs be sure to good a set with either a loop or flared base. This make removal easy and keeps your mind relaxes. For any reason that there is not loop make sure to leave at least two beads outside your body
- After the Fun
- If you climaxed while using anal toys the muscles in the anus have just contracted. Give the muscles a few moments to relax before removing any anal toys. Adding a drop or two of lube the toy after play will allow for easier removal.
- As always be sure to wash your toy as the instructions say, dry, and store in a safe clean place.